Super excited to now be operating out of Active Life Fitness, Norman Park, offering small group and one on one training. Returning to exercise after having a baby can be very overwhelming, not to mention stepping into a gym. I take time to find out the journey you have been on from pregnancy to birth and beyond. Listening to what you would like to achieve and work with you to prescribe an exercise program based on each individual.
Active Life Fitness is a family owned gym offering a great community feel, and an added bonus for us mums is their complimentary creche! You can be rest assured your children are well cared for while you train. For more info on their facilities click here.
Your first session.
- Goals and obectives are discussed based on where you currently are in your postnatal fitness journey.
- You will learn about diastasis recti and how to check abdominal function and control.
- Pelvic floor and transverse abdominis exercises.
- Glute and back activations.
- Essential stretches and basic movement patterns are performed.
My goal for every mum is to gain fitness, strength and mobility, so they feel amazing in their body. When you feel good about yourself the rest follows.
You will walk away with more confidence and in tune with your postnatal body.
> Let me support and encourage you with safe & effective exercise.
> No gym membership required.
> 45 minute session.
> Free creche.
> Gain knowledge & direction for your fitness journey.
> No obligation.
(Deducted from your next session if you join Mamas Journeys).
(If your chosen date is not available please contact us to request).